Select Peer-reviewed Journal Papers
- Claude Bernard -
1. Ng MC, El-Alawi H, Toutant D, Choi EH, Wright N, Khanam M, Paunovic B, Ko JH, “A pilot study of high-definition transcranial direct current stimulation in refractory status epilepticus: the SURESTEP trial,” Neurotherapeutics, in press.
2. Gupta V, Booth S, Ko JH, “Hypermetabolic Cerebellar Connectome in Alzheimer’s Disease,” Brain Connectivity, in press.
3. Booth S, Park KW, Lee CS, Ko JH, “Predicting cognitive decline in Parkinson's disease using FDG-PET based supervised learning,” Journal of Clinical Investigation, vol. 132(20), pp. e157074, October 2022.
4. Wright N, Patel R, Chaulk S, Alcolado G, Podnar D, Mota N, Monson CM, Girard TA, Ko JH, “Novel analysis identifying functional connectivity patterns associated with posttraumatic stress disorder,” Chronic Stress, vol. 6, pp. 24705470221092428, April 2022.
5. Booth S, Ramadan A, Zhang D, Lu L, Kirouac GJ, Jackson MF, Anderson C, Ko JH, “The Vasomotor Response to Dopamine is altered in the rat model of L-DOPA Induced Dyskinesia,” Movement Disorders, vol. 36(4), pp. 938-947, April 2021.
6. Szturm T, Beheshti I, Mahana B, Hobson DE, Goertzen A, Ko JH, “Imaging glucose metabolism during dual-task walking in patients with Parkinson’s disease,” Journal of Neuroimaging, vol. 31(2), pp. 356-362, March 2021.
7. Beheshti I, Ko JH, "Modulating Brain Networks Associated with Cognitive Deficits in Parkinson's Disease," Molecular Medicine, vol. 27, 24, March 2021.
8. Wright N, Alhindi AF, Millikin C, Modirrousta M, Udow S, Borys A, Anang J, Hobson DE, Ko JH, “Elevated caudate connectivity in cognitively normal Parkinson’s patients”, Scientific Reports, vol. 10(1), pp. 17978, October 2020.
9. Aljuaid M, Booth S, Hobson DE, Borys A, Williams K, Katako A, Ryner L, Goertzen A, Ko JH, “Blood flow and glucose metabolism dissociation in the putamen is predictive of levodopa induced dyskinesia in Parkinson’s disease patients”, Frontiers in Neurology, vol. 10, pp. 1217, November 2019.
10. Katako A, Shelton P, Goertzen A, Levin D, Bybel B, Aljuaid M, Yoon HJ, Kang DY, Kim SM, Lee CS, Ko JH, “Machine learning identified an Alzheimer’s disease-related FDG-PET pattern which is also expressed in Lewy body dementia and Parkinson’s disease dementia,” Scientific Reports, vol. 8(1), pp.13236, September 2018.
For a complete list of publication, please visit: